- Example: You bought 100 Pro seats for your teachers and staff. You enter your staff domain in the auto-assignment field, and select “Member” for type of seat to assign. If 150 teachers sign in to Screencastify, the first 100 teachers to sign in without a seat on a license will get paid access via your license, and show as “Active” on your license. You can then choose to purchase more based on the number of teachers or staff that wish to use the license!
- Go to your license manager and click on the 'Users' tab
- Click on the arrow to the far right next to 'Automatic Assignment'
- Enter your domain name(s) (e.g. "screencastify.com")
- If you are assigning for both teachers/staff and students ensure that you are selecting the correct role for each domain listed
- Click add to 'Add' the domain
- You will see all enabled domains listed next to 'Automatic Assignment'
If you wish to dis-able Automatic Assignment for one or more domains, you can click on the Trash can icon next to the domain(s) you wish to remove. This will revoke access to the entire domain and you can then either add a different domain or add users manually via email or CSV instead!