Question: Can I cancel my Screencastify subscription?
Answer: While you do not have the capability to cancel your subscription during your subscription term, you can:
- Disable auto-renew for your account subscription
- Submit a support ticket to cancel outside of your subscription term
In order to ensure your account subscription does not automatically renew at the end of your subscription term, please follow the below walkthrough:
- Visit the license manager and navigate to the Subscription page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you see 'Cancel Subscription'
- Click 'Cancel Subscription'. A pop up will appear letting you know that this will effectively turn off auto-renew and your subscription will cancel at the end of the term.
- Click 'Yes, Cancel' to finish canceling or 'Never Mind' to keep the subscription as it is.
- You will see a banner at the top of your Subscription page confirming when your subscription term will end.
Submit a support ticket
If you would like help cancelling your Screencastify account subscription outside of your auto-renewal date, please feel free to submit a support ticket and a member of our team would be happy to help!