If your school or district has purchased a Screencastify license, you are going to have an amazing year of video-based learning! 🎉
Once a license has been assigned to you, you should be able to click on the Screencastify icon, which will open the Screencastify Setup page. Click on the blue "Sign in with Google" button. Next, log in with your school or district Google account.
If you're not seeing your Unlimited license right away, would you mind logging out of the extension and then logging back in? You may need to Contact your license administrator to ensure you've been assigned a license ⭐️
In this article we will go over:
- Accessing your License
- What to do if you're Unable to Sign In
- What to do if you're Unable to Access your Unlimited License
- Manage your Screencastify Licenses
Accessing your License
Accessing your school or district Screencastify license is a quick process:
- First, make sure you've installed the Screencastify extension
- Next, log in with your school or district Google account.
- Finally, start using Screencastify!
|Record Unlimited||Edit Unlimited||Submit Unlimited|
|If your school or district has purchased Record Unlimited, your extension dashboard should say "Record Unlimited" like this:||If your school or district has purchased Edit Unlimited, your Editor should say "Edit Unlimited" like this:||If your school or district has purchased Submit Unlimited, your Submit Dashboard should say "Submit Unlimited" like the one below:|
Unable to Sign In
If you get stuck signing into your Screencastify Record, Edit, or Submit account, it may be for a few reasons:
- Your browser is blocking third-party cookies.
- Another extension is blocking access to Screencastify.
- Your Google Admin settings are denying access to Screencastify.
- Reset the access to Screencastify from your browser.
Unable to Access your Unlimited License
If you are still seeing Record Free, Editor Free, or Submit Free after logging out of the extension and then logging in, please take the following steps:
- Ensure that you're using your district-issued Google email address
- Ensure that your district or school has purchased the Unlimited license you're trying to access (Record Unlimited, Edit Unlimited, or Submit Unlimited)
- Contact your license administrator to ensure you've been assigned a license
Manage your Screencastify Licenses
The good news is that you won't need to manage your licenses for Unlimited Record, Unlimited Edit, or Unlimited Submit at all - your license administrator will take care of that part for you 😀 .
If you visit your My Account page on your Screencastify Dashboard, you may see a message like the one below:
This message just means that you're not the owner of your license (your school or district is!). The important part is that you have Unlimited access to any products with a plan marked "Unlimited."
Prefer to see this all in a video? We're partial to video, too! 😁 Check out the whole process on the Screencastify Help YouTube page: