If you see an "oops" message when saving your edited project (or something similar), please try the following steps:
- Wait a minute or two and then refresh the page.
- Clear your cache and try again.
- Export using the opposite option (Google Drive vs. MP4)
- Make an additional edit and attempt to export again
Perform a hard refresh
1. 💻 To hard refresh Chrome on Windows/PC: Hold down Ctrl and press the reload button or F5.
2. 🖥 To hard refresh Chrome on Mac: Hold down Shift and press the reload button, or hold down Command, Shift, and press the 'R' key.
3. 💻 To hard refresh Chrome on a Chromebook: Hold the Ctrl/Shift key and press the 'R' key or the reload icon from the navigation toolbar.
Clear your cache and cookies 🍪
1. 💻 Copy + Paste (You can copy and paste chrome://settings/clearBrowserData into a Chrome tab and click Clear data.)
2. 🖥 Next you will want to make sure browsing history, cookies and other site data, and cached images and files are selected - once selected, click on clear data.
Export using the opposite option (Google Drive vs. MP4)
Here's how to export to Google Drive:
Here's how to export to MP4:
Make an additional edit and attempt to export again
Are you still having trouble after trying the above steps? Please reach out to us and provide the nature of your technical issue, we can help dive deeper into what could be causing this! 🧐