When opening the editor, if you receive a message that reads "Oops! Failed to load project. Please contact support," please try the following steps.
Perform hard refresh:
1. 💻 To hard refresh Chrome on Windows/PC: Hold down Ctrl and press the reload button or F5.
2. 🖥 To hard refresh Chrome on Mac: Hold down Shift and press the reload button, or hold down Command, Shift, and press the 'R' key.
3. 💻 To hard refresh Chrome on a Chromebook: Hold the Ctrl/Shift key and press the 'R' key or the reload icon from the navigation toolbar.
Clear your cache and cookies: 🍪
1. 💻 Copy + Paste (You can copy and paste chrome://settings/clearBrowserData into a Chrome tab and click Clear data.)
2. 🖥 Next you will want to make sure browsing history, cookies and other site data, and cached images and files are selected - once selected, click on clear data.
If these steps don't work, please submit a support request for further assistance.