The Questions Detail View lets you see data for each interactive question on a given video. At a glance, you’ll be able to see which answers your viewers performed spectacularly on and which questions they didn’t quite meet expectations on.
- How to Access the Questions Detail View
- What Information Does This View Contain?
- Navigating the Page
How to Access the Questions Detail View
- Click 'Edit Questions' on the Video Management Page
- Click 'Responses'
- From the 'Select View' dropdown, Click 'Question'
What Information Does This View Contain?
Responses Per Question
- For short answer: you will be able to see the question, the weight assigned to the question (if any), the viewer's name, the answer they gave, and the grade (if weighted). There will be a yellow 'Ungraded' tag if the question has not yet been graded
- For multiple choice: you will be able to see the question, the weight assigned to the question (if any), the viewer's name, the answer they gave, and the grade (if weighted). Multiple choice questions are graded for you automatically. You will also see a pie chart that breaks down the responses. This is great to get a quick view to see what questions were easily answered vs. ones that maybe some viewers struggled with
- You can also see the average score for each question listed at the bottom of each question block/section
Navigating the Page
There are a couple of other features to note on this page:
- You can toggle 'Show Ungraded' on and off to only show questions that have been ungraded for easier navigation to any ungraded questions