Once you've created a video and added 'Interactive Questions' for your students to answer, you are ready to share your video to Google Classroom.
Below is a quick walkthrough of that process:
- Once you've finished adding questions to your video, select 'Finish & Share' on the Interactive Questions page.
- This will take you back to the Video Management Page for your video
- From there, click on the 'Share to Classroom' icon on the right hand side panel
- Next you choose the desired class you'd like your Interactive Question's Video to link to
- Once a class is chosen, you can choose whether to pose a question, create an assignment, craft an announcement or create material for study.
- Once your choose 'Go', you will see your video linked to the bottom of an empty draft in your Google Classroom.