The 'Viewers' detail view lets you see data for each of your viewers individually. At a glance, you’ll be able to see which questions they answered correctly, where they struggled, and if they didn't answer a specific question at all.
How to Access the Student Detail View
- Click 'Edit Questions' on the Video Management Page
- Click 'Responses'
- Select 'Viewers' from the 'Select View' dropdown menu
What Information Does This View Contain?
- This will list the question that was added to the video
- This will show the answer you viewer selected (if multiple choice) and/or wrote (if it was a short answer question)
- For multiple choice: if your viewer answered the question correctly, you will see 'Correct' in green. If they answered the question incorrectly, you will see 'Correct: With the Correct Answer Here' in red.
- For short answers: you will see the full answer.
- If any of the questions were weighted, you will see the score for those questions
- For multiple choice: those questions are graded automatically and you will see the score received for each of those questions
- For short answer: if the answer has not yet been graded, you will see a yellow 'Ungraded' box where the score should be. Once the answer is graded, you will see the score listed.
- Total score indicates the total score for each viewer
- Additionally, next to total score, it will give a date and time stamp as to when the answers were completed
Navigating the Page
There are a couple of other features to note on this page:
- You can toggle 'Show Ungraded' on and off to only show questions that have been ungraded for easier navigation to any ungraded questions
- You can also sort any of the viewers Alphabetically (A-Z or Z-A) as well as by Completed Date (recent or oldest)