After you've created your Interactive Questions, you may want to go back and edit them at a later date. You can easily do so from the Interactive Questions page.
- Click on the drop down of the question you wish to edit. You will be able to see the question, the answers with the correct answer selected (if it's a multiple choice question), the character count (if it's a short answer question), as well as the question weight.
- Click on 'Edit' within that dropdown.
- From here, you will see the same parameters when you first created your question.
- You can change the question completely, amend the question, amend the time the question is displayed in the video, add or remove answers for multiple choice, amend the character count for short answer, and amend the question weight.
- Once you're done, hit 'Save question'.
Here's a quick walkthrough of that process:
Please note that once you have assigned a video with Interactive Questions, if anyone has answered any of the questions, you will NOT be able to edit the questions. You will first need to delete all of the answers before being able to edit the questions on the video. If this is the case for any of your videos, you will see a banner like the one shown below: