There are two options when it comes to generating captions for your videos. Please take a look below regarding how you can add captions to your videos!
Opening your video from your 'My Videos' page
If you open your video from your 'My Videos' page, you will have the option to generate captions on the Video Management page for that video. Below is a quick walkthrough on how to accomplish this
- Open a recording from your My Videos page
- This will open the Video Management page for that video
- Click on the 'Add Captions' button
- The button will grey out and state 'Generating...' while captions are generated for your video. You can leave the page while captions generate if you wish.
- Once the Captions are generated you will then receive a notification stating that captions have been added. The 'Add Captions' button will then be greyed out and say 'Captions Added'
Ending a Recording
When ending a recording, you will be brought to the Video Management page for that video. From there, you can generate captions. Below is a quick walkthrough on how to do this:
- From the Video Management Page page, click on 'Captions'
- This will open into a new window that will prompt you to either click 'Generate For Me' or 'Upload My Own'
- Clicking 'Generate For Me' will automatically generate captions for you.
This may take a bit depending on the length of your video, but there is no need for you to stay on the page or even keep it open. Once the captions are generated, they will be automatically available on the Watch Page for that video, so there is no further action needed from you once you click that
- Once they have been generated, you will then be brought to the final page where you can click 'Done' or you can 'Review and Edit' your captions!