Videos that are submitted to your assignments will be uploaded to the assignment's folder on your Google Drive. You can find these videos in a couple of different ways:
Teachers can view submitted videos in these ways:
- Click the Submission Count on the "My Assignments" Table
- Access the folder in your Google Drive
- Click on the "View video" Button on Email Notifications
- View videos directly in Google Classroom
Students can view submitted videos in these ways:
- Teachers enable "Share all assignment videos with submitters"
- Access the "Shared with me" folder in their Google Drive
- Teachers share a Google Drive subfolder with students
NOTE: If you're attempting to view a video immediately after it's been submitted, you may see a "We're processing this video. Please check back later." message. That just means that Google is doing some processing on their end to make the video available for streaming. It should be ready to view in just a few moments, or you can always download the video for immediate viewing.
Videos can also be shared using other applications:
- Teachers share a link on a Google Slide
- Students share videos in Google Sites
- Students or Teachers share videos in Padlet
Prefer to see this all in a video? We're partial to video, too!
What's Next? 🧐
Check out helpful ways to: