While you do not have the capability to cancel your subscription during your subscription term, you can:
- Disable auto-renew for your account subscription
- Submit a support ticket to cancel outside of your subscription term
In order to ensure your account subscription does not automatically renew at the end of your subscription term, please follow the below walkthrough:
- Visit your account page in the Screencastify Dashboard.
- Under "Manage", you'll see whether or not your license will Auto-renew.
- To turn off auto-renew, click the slider next to "Auto-Renew" and confirm your choice in the popup window.
NOTE: Turning off this feature does not fully cancel your account, it will just ensure your subscription does not renew on your auto-renewal date.
If you visit your My Account page on your Screencastify Dashboard, you may see a message like the one below:
This message just means that you're not the owner of your license (your school or district is!). The important part is that you have Unlimited access to any products with a plan marked "Unlimited."
Submit a support ticket
If you would like help cancelling your Screencastify account subscription outside of your auto-renewal date, please feel free to submit a support ticket and a member of our team would be happy to help!