Submit is a fast, secure, and easy way for students to record and submit videos.
Getting Started with Submit: for Educators 🏁
- Access your Submit Dashboard
- Create your first assignment
- Edit an Assignment
- Share an assignment
- View Submitted Videos
- Close an assignment
Getting Started with Submit: for Students 👨🎓
- Access an Assignment
- Allow Access to Microphone and Webcam
- Share My Screen
- Submit a Video
- Redo a video in Submit
- View My Classmates' Videos
Viewing Student Videos
Sample Assignments for Submit 📝
- 😃 All the Small Things 🎵 (SEL K-12)
- Novel Reflection Project (ELA 9-12)
- All Five Senses (K-2 ELA)
- Population Explosion (HS Science)
- Body Parts (Science PK - K)
- Fractions (Math 3-6)
Google Classroom Integration
Submit and your Learning Management System
- How to use Submit with Canvas
- How to use Submit with Google Sites
- How to use Submit with Padlet
- Use Submit with Google Classroom
- How to use Submit with BrightSpace
- Use Screencastify Submit with Schoology
- My recording for Submit just stops
- Long Uploading Times in Submit
- Trouble with Submit Sign In
- Unblock Mic/Webcam Permissions for Submit
- I'm not seeing student faces
- We can't detect your webcam
- Do students have the ability to use drawing tools when they make screencasts?
- Can students work on a presentation together?
- How can I create a duplicate assignment?
- What are educators saying about Screencastify Submit?
- Can there be more than one teacher on an assignment? (Co-Teacher)
- Can I give students a choice for which type of recording?