The Questions Detail View lets you see data for each interactive question on a given video. 🥳 At a glance, you’ll be able to see which students your class performed spectacularly on and which questions they didn’t quite meet expectations on.
- How to Access the Questions Detail View
- What Information Does This View Contain?
- How to Navigate from One Question to Another
How to Access the Questions Detail View
- Click 'Interactive Questions' on the Video Management Page
- Click 'Responses'
- Click 'Questions'
This data will also be available in real-time, meaning you’ll be able to see how students are answering the second they submit their answers to react quickly to further learning in your classroom.
What Information Does This View Contain?
1. Overall Score of Responses Per Question
- This indicates which students answered each given question and whether or not the answer is correct.
- The pie chart indicates which answers were most common.
2. Average Score Per Question/Answer:
- The average score will show what percentage of students answered correctly on any given question.
- The 'Answers' chart will show what percentage of students guessed each answer option.
3. Student / Answer / Result Table:
- Student names are displayed in the first column. If you click on a name, you will be taken to the Student Detail View.
- Student answers are displayed in the second column to show what answer they chose.
- Results are displayed in the third column. A green checkmark indicates a correct answer. A red X indicates an incorrect answer.
How to Navigate from One Question to Another
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the question
- Choose another question from the list