You can edit the recording type, title, directions, and settings of an assignment after it has been created. For Classic Submit assignments, please see the directions below. For Google Classroom assignments, please see How to Edit a Google Classroom Submit assignment.
Edit a Classic Submit Assignment
- Click the More Options icon for one of your assignments in the My Assignments table
- Choose "Edit." On the first screen, you can edit the type of recording.
- Click "Next." On the second screen, you can edit the title and/or instructions.
- Click "Next." On the third screen, you can change the settings (who can submit a video, who can see the video, and whether you want to receive email notifications).
- Click "Save." This will update the assignment immediately.
NOTE If allowed, students and teachers have the ability to view submitted videos in a few different ways.
What's Next? 🧐
After editing an assignment, you can also: