It's easy to add a Screencastify video to your assignments within Schoology! Below is a walkthrough on how to accomplish this:
- Within your desired course, click on 'Add Materials'
- Click on 'Add Assignment'
- Click open the 'Insert Content' toggle and click on 'Screencastify'
- You will be prompted to sign into your Screencastify account if this is your first time using this workflow (you will only be prompted to do this once). Make sure that you sign in using the correct email/email associated with your Screencastify account. If you've already done this workflow, you will be automatically signed in using Google SSO.
- Select the video you wish to add
- It will open in a window and you will be shown a preview of the video that you have selected to post
- If you are satisfied with the video you've selected, you can complete the action by clicking on 'Select'. If you want to select a different video, click on the 'Back' button to go back to your 'My Videos' page to select a different video.
- You've now added your video to an assignment!