If a recording is saved to your Google Drive or published to YouTube, it is possible to embed it into a website or blog post.
Embed a recording from Google Drive
- From the Video Management Page under "Original Video File" select "Export Video."
- Next click "Get embed code"
- A window will pop up with the HTML code that you can copy and paste into your website or blog
- Click the pink "Copy Embed Code" button
NOTE: If a recording is only saved locally, it's not possible to embed it anywhere, as the recording is not hosted anywhere online.
Embed a recording from YouTube
- Go to your video's YouTube page
- Below the video, click Share
- Click Embed:
- You can choose to click Copy here or
- Customize your embed options by scrolling down
- Click Copy to copy the embeddable HTML code to your clipboard, and paste into your website or blog once you are satisfied with your embed options
What's Next? 🧐
- Save an edited video
- Customize Video Settings
- Explore the Student Guide-this would be a great resource to send along to your students!