Question: Can I embed a Screencastify recording?
Answer: You can embed a Screencastify recording to a website or blog post as long as it has been published to YouTube or saved to your Google Drive.
Embed your recording from YouTube or Drive by clicking on the links below:
Embed a recording from YouTube
- Go to your video's YouTube page
- Below the video, click Share
- Click Embed
- You can choose to click Copy here or customize your embed options by scrolling down
- Click Copy to copy the embeddable HTML code to your clipboard, and paste it into your website or blog once you are satisfied with your embed options
Embed a recording from Google Drive
- Click on the video you would like to share on the My Videos page to open up the Video Management Page
- Under "Original Video File" on the right-hand side select "Export Video."
- Next click "Get embed code"
- Click the pink "Copy Embed Code" button and paste it into your website or blog
NOTE: If a recording is only saved locally, it's not possible to embed it anywhere, as the recording is not hosted anywhere online.
What's Next? 🧐
- Save an edited video
- Customize Video Settings
- Explore the Student Guide-this would be a great resource to send along to your students!