Question: How do I share my recording to Google Classroom?
Answer: You can share your recording to Google Classroom on the Video Management Page.
To share your recording to Google Classroom:
- Open the video you would like to share from the My Videos Page to open up the Video Management Page
- Under "Share Apps" Select the Google Classroom Icon
- You'll then be taken to Google Classroom, where you can share the recording in a few different ways:
- As part of an assignment
- To ask a question
- To make an announcement, or,
- To create course material
- Select "Go"
Once you have submitted your finished assignment to Classroom by clicking "create assignment," you will then have the chance to assign it to multiple classrooms.