When you connect your Google Drive to Screencastify, all of your recordings will automatically save to your Google Drive in a folder titled "Screencastify."
NOTE: We highly recommend connecting your Google Drive to Screencastify and saving all of your recordings there vs. locally on your computer. It's much safer.
In just a few clicks you will be able to:
Connect to Google Drive
After installing the extension, click on the Screencastify icon, which will open the Screencastify Setup page.
- Click on the blue "Sign in with Google" button. You can sign in with any Google-based account. (If you are signed into your browser with multiple accounts, please choose the one you would like to sync with Screencastify.)
- Choose the Google Account you wish to use. If you are not already signed into your browser, you will need to enter your password. Your password will be the same password used for that specific email address.
- Click on the blue 'Allow' button to allow access to your Google Drive files and folders so we can add your Screencastify videos directly to your Google Drive.
- Tell us a bit about yourself:
- Are you a student, teacher, administrator, business professional, or none of the above?
- If you are a teacher, which grade level(s) do you teach?
- Are you 13 or older, or under 13?
NOTE: To update your survey responses in the future, please head to https://app.screencastify.com/survey. Here's a quick video walkthrough.