General posting guidelines
- Please use the SEARCH feature first before posting! There is a pretty good chance that your problem has been addressed on our forum before, so please use the forum’s search feature first to see if there are already some good threads on the subject.
- Please post your question only once in the forum you think is best suited for the question or comment! There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your specific inquiry.
- Be Descriptive! Please post a descriptive topic name! Give a short summary of your problem in the subject line as well.
Community Codes of Conduct:
Above all else, we value professional, engaging, courteous, and helpful dialogue. We value a wide array of perspectives and backgrounds and you have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. However, we ask that you do so while not attacking, degrading, insulting, or otherwise belittling anyone in this community.
Spam/Self Advertising/Promotions: Spam is defined as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Please refrain from spamming the forums with links to unrelated products! We want to make sure the information here is easy to find and navigate. Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users.
Please refrain from posting copyright-infringing materials: These materials could include but are not necessarily limited to: intellectual property rights, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- Offensive images, links, or posts: Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is a no-go here! Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This also includes personal attacks, hate speech, negative comments or slurs against race, sexual orientation or gender, or threats to a user’s safety. We want to make sure this community is inclusive, safe, diverse, and an all-around awesome resource.
Forum posts will have to be removed if:
- they contain offensive or harmful material
- they contain personal or sensitive information about users
- they violate any copyrights or licenses
- posting offensive/harmful material or spam content will result in the removal of the user account
If you need to report any abuse or violations against these codes of conduct, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - we appreciate your help! 😊
Please sign in to leave a comment.