The Student Detail View lets you see data for each of your students individually 🥳 At a glance, you’ll be able to see which questions they answered correctly, where they struggled, and if they didn't answer a specific question at all.
- How to Access the Student Detail View
- What Information Does This View Contain?
- How to Navigate from One Student to Another
How to Access the Student Detail View
- Click 'Interactive Questions' on the Video Management Page
- Click 'Responses'
- Click 'Students'
What Information Does This View Contain?
1. Questions Answered:
- This indicates how many questions the student answered.
- If a student exits the video before answering all questions, that will be reflected here.
2. Total Score:
- This indicates the percentage of questions that were answered correctly.
- A blue check mark next to this score indicates that the score is complete.
- A yellow circle next to this score indicates that the score includes incomplete responses.
3. Question / Answer / Result Table:
- Questions are displayed in the first column. If you click on a question, you will be taken to the Question Detail View.
- Student answers are displayed in the second column. If a student answers incorrectly, the correct answer will be displayed underneath in green. If a student doesn't answer a question, the answer box will be blank.
- Results are displayed in the third column. A green checkmark indicates a correct answer. A red X indicates an incorrect answer. A dash indicates an unanswered question.
How to Navigate from One Student to Another
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the student's name
- Choose another name from the list