Your "My Recording's Library" is where your videos are stored when you are synced to your Google Drive:
NOTE: If you need to review how to sync to your Google Drive, please click here!
To access your "My Recordings" page:
Click on the "My Recordings" Icon:
Click on the Screencastify extension icon ( ) in your Chrome browser:
Next, click on the My Recordings icon () in order to access all of your recordings:
A separate page will open displaying all of your videos from newest to oldest.
Click on "My Recordings"
- Click on the Screencastify extension icon () in your browser
- Click on the hamburger menu () in the top left corner of the Recording Menu
- Choose "My Recordings" from the list of available options
When you are synced to your Google Drive, this means:
- If you delete a video in your "Screencastify" folder in your Google Drive, it will also be deleted from your My Recording's Library
- If you move a video out of the "Screencastify" folder in your Google Drive, it will no longer be accessible from your My Recordings in Screencastify
What's Next? ⭐️