If your colleagues can see the Watch Page Link, but you are still not seeing this option, please:
1. Update your Screencastify extension
To update your Screencastify extension:
Copy and paste chrome://extensions into your address bar
Enable Developer Mode in the top right
- 3. Once you do that, click the Update button that appears
How can you tell that you're using the most recent version of the Screencastify extension? Head to the Chrome Web Store and scroll to the Additional Information section to see the most up-to-date version number:
2. Update your Chrome browser
To update your Chrome browser:
Open your Chrome settings menu (the three dots in the top-right hand corner of your browser)
Click Update Google Chrome. (If you can't find this button, you are on the latest version, or updates are managed by your Google Admin.)
The browser saves your opened tabs and windows and reopens them automatically when it restarts.
3. Clear your cache and cookies
To clear your cache and cookies:
Copy and paste chrome://settings/clearBrowserData into your address bar
At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes
- Click Clear data:
4. Update your survey responses
To update your survey responses:
On the next screen, choose Teacher or K-12 administrator. (Only educators have the opportunity to see Viewer Analytics and Interactive Questions.)
Complete the survey with the relevant information and click Finish.
What's Next? 🧐
Here are some other pieces of information about using Analytics and Interactive Questions:
- What are Viewer Analytics?
- What analytics are available for the interactive questions?
- Introduction to the new Video Watch Page and Viewer Analytics