If you are just hearing audio when you try to export your video and see a dark screen, this means you have exported your video as a MP3. With MP3s, only the audio is captured. In order to export both video and audio, you will want to export/download your video as an MP4.
Articles in this section
- My exported video has sound but shows only a dark screen
- Screencastify "failed to save to Drive"
- My Students Have Trouble Playing Screencastify Videos
- When sharing to Google Classroom, I get "There was an error. Please try again."
- People Have Trouble Playing Screencastify Videos
- I received a "youtube_quotaExceeded" or "youtube_dailyLimitExceeded" message
- My export to animated GIF failed
- I received a "youtubeAuth failed" or "youtubeCredentialsMissing" error
- I'm forbidden from uploading to Google Drive
- I'm out of space on Google Drive