Question: How do I add a zoom effect to my video?
Answer: You can add a zoom effect by selecting the Zoom tool in the editor.
- Open the Screencastify Editor and click on a clip that you would like to zoom into
- Click on the Zoom tool from the Editor toolbar
- You can then adjust the area, length, and size of the zoom
- By clicking and dragging the zoom box to the desired portion of the screen
- By lengthening it on the timeline
- By dragging the corners of the zoom box to your desired size
- Click "Done" to save your changes.