Question: Why are viewers having trouble watching my shared Screencastify videos on Google Drive?
Answer: This can occur when the viewer does not have third-party cookies enabled or when the sharing settings in Google Drive need to be updated by the creator.
- To play videos stored in Drive, you need to turn on third-party cookies. Learn how to turn cookies on and off.
- Or update the sharing settings. Learn how to share a recording with the Google Drive link.
- Why do my students have trouble watching Screencastify videos on Google Drive?
- Can I share all of my recordings with someone?
- How to share a recording with the Watch Page link