To provide comments to Submit videos in Google Drive:
- Navigate to your Google Drive folder for Screencastify Submit, and to the appropriate subfolder for the assignment
- Double-click on the video
- At the top right, click Add comment and leave a comment for you and the submitter to see:
Note: The original submitter will see the video in the "Shared with Me" section in Google Drive, and the comments you provide in this way will only be available in Google Drive.
You can also mention the submitter by email to automatically send them an email with your comments:
What does it look like when a student receives feedback in Google Drive?
When a student is mentioned in a comment (+email@example.com), they receive an email from their teacher that includes:
- The feedback that the teacher provided
- A link to open the feedback
You can also: