Screencastify users can now upload recordings to Remind, a messaging platform that makes it easy to communicate with students, colleagues, and parents.
Add Remind to your Share Options
Before you can upload a video to Remind, you'll first need to add it from our App Smash Library. Here's how:
- Select "Add more share options" in the Share section of the Video Page.
- On the new page that pops up, toggle Remind on.
Don't see the button to add more share options? No problem! Just paste this link: chrome-extension://mmeijimgabbpbgpdklnllpncmdofkcpn/ng/app/app.html#/integrations into your url bar.
Upload Recordings to Remind
Once you've added Remind as a share option, it'll display on the Video Page for all future and past recordings. Follow the quick steps below to get your recordings uploaded:
- Select "Share to Remind" under the Share Options on the Video Page.
- Select the class you'd like to share the video with.
- Type a message (optional) and select "Send."
- That's it. Your audience just got a text or email with your message.