Students do not have the ability to use drawing tools because they do not need to download an extension to create a video using Submit. Drawing tools are added to the existing HTML of a website, which would require downloading an extension. In order to modify a web page (like by using drawing tools), we suggest using our Screencastify Recorder tool.
Articles in this section
- Do students have the ability to use drawing tools when they make screencasts?
- Can students work on a presentation together?
- How can I create a duplicate assignment?
- What are educators saying about Screencastify Submit?
- Can there be more than one teacher on an assignment? (Co-Teacher)
- Can I give students a choice for which type of recording?
- Can you separate videos from watched to not watched?
- How can I delete an assignment in Submit?
- Can you record system audio with Submit?
- Do students need to download the Screencastify app in order to view the videos once they are inserted into a shared document?