There are a few ways that you can use Screencastify Submit with Google Classroom. One of the easiest ways is to create a new assignment in Submit.
Create an Assignment in Submit
- Go to your Submit Dashboard and create an assignment.
- On the "Your assignment is live 🎉" page click the Share to Classroom icon.
- On the new page that pops up, select your class in Google Classroom and assignment settings.
Here's the whole process on our Screencastify Help YouTube page:
Receive Submissions in Google Classroom
- Once a student submits a video to Classroom, students can also share the video directly to Google Classroom by clicking "Share video to Classroom."
- Students can choose their class, and the assignment, click "Go," "Attach," and "View the Assignment."
- The video they recorded with Screencastify Submit is ready! Students click "Turn In" and click "Turn in" again to send the video to their teacher.
View the Student's Video
From the teacher's point of view, they can now see that a video has been submitted to Google Classroom.
- Teachers can click on that video and watch what the student recorded.
- Teachers can provide a grade and comments to the student for their video.