If you want to combine some of the videos that you have received from using Screencastify Submit with your students, you are able to do so using Screencastify Edit!
To add videos to the Screencastify Editor
- Go to the Screencastify Editor at https://edit.screencastify.com/
- Click on the hamburger menu and choose "+ New Project"
- Add videos from Google Drive
Note: Videos from Screencastify Submit are stored according to the name of the assignment.
- Find the folder for the assignment that you would like to combine videos from.
- Click on one video (or press Shift to select multiple videos) and click "Select" to add the videos
- Once the videos are processed, the videos are arranged in order to download into one video
You can download a combined video as an .mp4 or save to your Google Drive and share the link in Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, or another LMS!