If you are using a school-issued computer, you may be blocked by a security setting imposed by the school. Here are some things to try:
- Your Chrome Browser is Blocking Third-Party Cookies
- Using Multiple Google Accounts
- Clear Browser Cache and Cookies
Your Chrome Browser is Blocking Third-Party Cookies
Please follow these steps to allow 3rd party cookies:
- Copy and paste chrome://settings/cookies into a new tab
- Under General settings, click "Allow all cookies"
Using Multiple Google Accounts
Are you using more than one Google account in your browser? This might limit your ability to create a subfolder for Screencastify Submit. Sign out from all but one account in which your Submit folders should be created. To do this:
- On your device, go to a browser where you're signed in, like Chrome.
- Go to myaccount.google.com.
- In the top right, select your profile picture or initial.
- Select Sign out or Sign out of all accounts.
- Select Remove an account.
- Next to an account, select Remove .
Clear Browser Cache and Cookies
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Learn how to change more cookie settings in Chrome. For example, you can delete cookies for a specific site.
What's Next? 🧐
Once you are able to create your assignment: