If you no longer have access to the email connected to your Screencastify account or you wish to use a different email than the one you originally signed up with, please submit a support request so our team can assist you. Remember to include both the email connected to your Screencastify account as well as the new email you would like to use.
IMPORTANT: If you switch the email address associated with your account, you will no longer be able to access your existing recordings that are saved in the previous Google account. However, if your original email account was connected to Google Drive, your recordings will still be saved there.
Once you have confirmed from a member of our support team that the email associated with your account has been updated in our system you can then:
Change the email in your Screencastify account
- Visit the Licenses page of your account on our website
- Change the existing email to the new one that you prefer and click "Save."
Switch accounts in the extension
Now that you've changed the email associated with Screencastify, you'll need to switch the account that you're logged in to the extension with.
- Open the extension's Main Menu
- Click "Switch Account"
- Choose the Google account you want to switch to:
And that's it! You'll now be logged in to Screencastify with your new email.
What's Next? 🧐
- Navigating your Account Dashboard
- What is my password?
- Accessing your Screencastify Account from a School or District Purchase