Question: How can I crop parts of my video?
Answer: You can crop a portion of your video by using the Crop tool in the Editor.
- Click on the clip in your timeline you would like to select
- Click on the crop tool from the Editor toolbar
- Drag the corners of the crop box to your desired size
- You can then adjust the area, length, and size of the crop
- By clicking and dragging the crop box to the desired portion of the screen
- By lengthening it on the timeline
- By dragging the corners of the crop box to your desired size
Click "Done" to save your changes.