The videos you will see in your My Videos library in Screencastify are synced with the "Screencastify" folder in your connected Google Drive. This means:
- If you delete a video in Screencastify, it will also be deleted from your Google Drive
- If you move a video out of the "Screencastify" folder in your Google Drive, it will no longer be accessible from My Videos in Screencastify
- If you rename a video in Screencastify, it will also be renamed in your Google Drive
NOTE: Screencastify never views, modifies, stores, or in any way interacts with the other files in your Google Drive. Since we don’t host your videos and cannot ever access them, we also do not store any backups and would not be able to recover them.
To access the "My Videos" page, you can:
- Click on the My Videos icon
- Click on "My Videos" in the Record extension menu
- Click on "My Videos" from your Screencastify Editor
- Click on 'My Videos' from your Account Dashboard
Click on the My Videos Icon
When you click on the Screencastify extension icon in your browser, the 'My Recordings' icon is visible at the top of the Recording Control Panel.
- Click on the My Videos icon () in order to access all of your recordings:
A separate page will open displaying all of your videos from most recently created to oldest.
Click on "My Videos" in the Record Extension Menu
Another option for accessing all of your Screencastify recordings is from the hamburger (three horizontal lines) menu in the Screencastify Record Extension.
- Click on the Screencastify extension icon () in your browser
- Click on the hamburger menu () in the top left corner of the Recording Control Panel
- Choose "My Videos" from the list of available options
Click on "My Videos" from your Screencastify Editor
From the Editor you, can access your recordings as well:
- Click on the hamburger menu on your top left within the Editor
- Click on the option
- Your videos will open in a new tab 🥳
Click on My Videos from your Account Dashboard
- From your Account Dashboard, click on 'My Videos'
- Your videos will load on the same page 😺