The videos you will see in My Recordings library in Screencastify are synced with the "Screencastify" folder in your connected Google Drive. This means:
- If you delete a video in Screencastify, it will also be deleted from your Google Drive
- If you move a video out of the "Screencastify" folder in your Google Drive, it will no longer be accessible from My Recordings in Screencastify
- If you rename a video in Screencastify, it will also be renamed in your Google Drive
NOTE: Screencastify never views, modifies, stores, or in any way interacts with the other files in your Google Drive. Since we don’t host your videos and cannot ever access them, we also do not store any backups and would not be able to recover them.
To access the "My Recordings" page, you can:
- Click on the My Recordings icon
- Click on "My Recordings" in the Record extension menu
- Click on "Open My Recordings" from your Screencastify Dashboard
- Click on "My Videos" from your Screencastify Editor
Click on the My Recordings Icon
When you click on the Screencastify extension icon () in your browser, your My Recordings icon () is visible at the top of the Recording Control Panel.
- Click on the My Recordings icon () in order to access all of your recordings:
- A separate page will open displaying all of your videos from most recently created to oldest.
Click on "My Recordings" in the Record Extension Menu
Another option for accessing all of your Screencastify recordings is from the hamburger (three horizontal lines) menu in the Screencastify Record Extension.
- Click on the Screencastify extension icon () in your browser
- Click on the hamburger menu () in the top left corner of the Recording Control Panel
- Choose "My Recordings" from the list of available options:
Click on "Open My Recordings" from your Screencastify Dashboard
You can access your recording from your Screencastify Dashboard.
- Access your dashboard.
- Select Record
- Click on the option:
Click on "My Videos" from your Screencastify Editor
From the Editor your can access your recordings as well.
- Click on the hamburger menu on your top left.
- Click on the option
- Your videos will open in a new tab.