Question: How do I record a specific tab?
Answer: You can record a specific tab by selecting a Browser Tab recording type in the extension settings.
To start a tab recording:
- Click on the extension in the top right corner of your Google Chrome window
- Select the Browser Tab option
- If you want to hear your voice in your recording, enable "Microphone"
- (If you would also like to record the audio coming from your computer please wear headphones to avoid echo)
- If you'd like to embed a webcam into your recording, enable "Embed Webcam"
- If you'd like to enable the drawing tools select "Show more options" and enable "Show Drawing Tools"
- If you'd like to record the audio coming from your computer select "Show more options" and enable "Tab Audio"
- Click "Record"