The "clipboard" is a special location in your computer's memory that temporarily stores cut or copied data from anywhere. The clipboard holds this information until you cut or copy something else, or log out of the computer. Here's a helpful guide for how to share assignments:
Once you've created an assignment, you can share the link with your students. The assignment link directs students to a page where they can create and submit their recordings.
Remember: When a student submits a recording, it's automatically saved in your Google Drive in the assignment's folder.
Share to Google Classroom
- On the last step of the assignment creation process ("Get link"), click the Classroom icon.
- In the new tab that appears, choose the appropriate class and action (Create Assignment, Ask a question, Make an announcement, or Create Material). You can also create a due date, add additional instructions, and choose a point value on Google Classroom.
- Once you've made all of your additions, post it. Your students can visit the link to create their recordings.
Copy the Shareable Link
- On the last step of the assignment creation process ("Get link"), click the "Copy" button.
- Once you have copied the link to your clipboard you can paste it anywhere you'd like. Students can click that link to access your instructions and submit a recording.
If you want to copy the shareable link for an assignment that you have already created, find that assignment in the My Assignments table on your dashboard and click its "Copy link" button.