You can use Screencastify Submit on newer versions of Chrome (version 72 and up) on all laptop and desktop computers (including Chromebooks). Webcam assignments can also be accessed on iPhones, iPads (iOS 12 and up), and Android devices. (Here's the difference between the two types of assignments.)
Articles in this section
- Do students have the ability to use drawing tools when they make screencasts?
- Can students work on a presentation together?
- How can I create a duplicate assignment?
- What are educators saying about Screencastify Submit?
- Can there be more than one teacher on an assignment? (Co-Teacher)
- Can I give students a choice for which type of recording?
- Can you separate videos from watched to not watched?
- How can I delete an assignment in Submit?
- Can you record system audio with Submit?
- Do students need to download the Screencastify app in order to view the videos once they are inserted into a shared document?