Teachers can use Seesaw with Submit in a few ways:
Create a new assignment
- Go to your Screencastify Submit Dashboard and click "New assignment"
- Give the assignment a title and instructions
- Choose the recording type (screen or webcam - here's the difference)
- Set the email notifications and sharing settings
- Copy the link for the assignment
- Make a new assignment (Create a new activity)
- Give it a name and instructions - and paste the link to your Submit assignment
- Assign to your students
Students complete the assignment
- Students see the new assignment in Seesaw and click on the link for Submit
- Students click on Record, choose to share their screen, and follow the directions
- When they're done, they head back to the assignment and click "Stop Recording"
- They can review the video by clicking on the play button and choose to "Start Over" or "Submit" to the teacher
- Students can download the video they created in Submit
- Add a response in Seesaw
- Click "Upload" and drag and drop the video to Seesaw
- Optional: Students can add a caption
- Students click the green checkmark to Submit
Teachers review the assignment
- Teachers see that they have a response waiting for approval
- They click to review the response and watch the video before choosing "Approve" or "Delete"
- Now the video is available in Seesaw for students and parents to view in Seesaw