The Screencastify video editor allows you to merge and edit as many video clips as you'd like.
You can see the clips you're working in the timeline at the bottom of the editor. This is an empty timeline:
And this is a timeline loaded with two different clips:
Adding a video to your timeline
To add a video to your timeline, follow these steps:
- Click the blue circular "+" button above the timeline
- Choose whether you want to import your video from Google Drive or upload a video from your computer
- Select a video to add to your timeline
Repeat the above steps to add multiple videos to your timeline.
Note: It is not currently possible to see a full-resolution version of the video clips you add to the Screencastify Editor. This is done so that we can quickly process the videos and decrease wait time while you are making edits.
Removing a video or clip from your timeline
To remove a video from your timeline:
- Click on a clip in your timeline to select it. A selected clip will have a colored outline.
- Click the trash can icon or press "Delete" on your keyboard