Question: How do I access the Editor?
Answer: You can access the Editor by clicking this link here, from the Video Management Page, Google Drive, or the Screencastify dashboard.
- Open the Editor from the Video Management Page
- Open the Editor from Google Drive
- Open the Editor from the Screencastify dashboard
WARNING: You can currently only work on one editing project at a time in Screencastify Edit. When you load a new video into the editor, your previous project will be replaced unless saved.
Open the Editor from the Video Management Page
When on the Video Management page of the video you would like to edit:
- Select the "Edit Video" button in the top right corner of the page
- Select "Continue" on the pop-up message if one appears for your video
Open the Editor from Google Drive
When viewing the video you'd like to edit from Google Drive:
- Select the "Open with" drop-down at the top of the page
- Select "Screencastify Video Editor" to open the video in the Editor
Open the Editor from your Screencastify account page
When you are on your account page or from the My Videos page:
- Select "Edit" on the left-hand side of the screen
- This will automatically launch the editor