Once you have created a Google Classroom Submit Assignment, you are invited to view your assignment live on Google Classroom. Click on "View on Classroom" to be brought to the assignment in Google Classroom.
Within Google Classroom, you can now:
- Copy the assignment link,
- Edit the assignment to add or remove students, or
- Tag students in comments
to share this assignment with your class.
Copy the Assignment Link
To copy the link to the assignment, click on the three dots menu, and choose "Copy link."
You can now paste this link anywhere.
Edit the Assignment to Add or Remove Students
When the assignment was created, you were already provided with the ability to choose which students to assign this classwork to. But, you are able to change which students have this assignment by editing the assignment within Google Classroom.
To edit the assignment:
- Go back to the class dashboard by clicking on the class name
- Click on the three dots menu next to the posting of the assignment and choose "Edit"
- Click on the dropdown under "For" and choose which student(s) you would like to assign this classwork.
- Click "Save" to complete these changes.
Tag Students in Comments
To mention someone in a comment on an assignment, enter the "@" or "+" symbol and select their email:
To learn more about tagging people in a comment, please visit "Mention classmates in your posts" from Google Classroom Help.
What's Next? 🧐
Now that you have shared your Google Classroom Submit Assignment, you can also: