Question: How do I create a Google Classroom Topic?
Answer: Once you have enabled the Google Classroom and Submit integration, you can create a Google Classroom Topic from your Submit Dashboard.
- Head to your Submit Dashboard
- Select the "New Topic" button
- Choose the "Google Classroom" Topic option
- Pick your recording type
- Name and describe your Topic
- Choose who to assign the Topic to, the number of points, the due date, and the topic.
- Click the "Assign" button
Prefer to see this all in a video? We're partial to video, too! Check out the whole process on the Screencastify Help YouTube page: