If you are using Chrome version 109, a new feature was introduced that asks for Clipboard permissions to be enabled. This affects the copying of the Watch Page link so you may receive an error when attempting to copy the Watch Page link that will look like this:
If this is the first time you are trying to copy the Watch Page link after being on the latest version of Chrome, you will then receive a pop-up on the upper left hand corner of your page that will look like this:
You will want to select 'Allow' to enable the clipboard to copy the Watch Page link for your video 🥳
If you accidentally select Block, here are the steps to enable copying:
1. Click 'Copy Share Link' on the video you wish to share
2. When the error message appears stating that something went wrong with copying the share link, navigate to the URL bar.
3. A small clipboard icon should appear on the right side of the URL bar, there will be a red X on the icon as well.
4. Click on the icon and then select 'Always allow chrome-extension....'
5. Click the 'Copy Share Link' button again and it will copy!
Here's a quick walkthrough of that process: