If you see "Please make sure you're logged in to the extension" when opening a video from your My Videos page, there are a few different steps you can take to resolve this issue:
Sign out and back into the extension
Make sure you are signing out and back into the extension, not the My Videos page. To do so:
- Click the Screencastify extension
- Click the three horizontal lines at the top left
- Choose "Sign Out" from the options
- Click the Screencastify extension again to automatically log in
Here's a quick video walkthrough of this process:
Uninstall and reinstall the extension
Reset the extension
If you are unable to uninstall the extension because it is controlled by your organization, please reset the extension instead. Here's how:
- Copy and paste the link below in to a Chrome tab and click enter:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click 'Reset Extension'
- Click 'Reset'.
Here's a quick walkthrough of this process:
If you've tried all of these steps and are still running into this error, please submit a support ticket here!